So as you might have guessed from the pretty obvious title, today you're getting a sneak peak of my make-up bag! I'll just be talking about what I keep in that black-hole, and what I use on an everyday basis regarding make-up :)! So shall we start? ...
- Essence Maximum Definition Volume Mascara - This is absolutely gorgeous, not very expensive but I can safely say that it has been the best mascara I have used for a long time! It simply elongates and fills up my lashes, and they need that!
- Technic Complete Brow Kit - I have only just started using this, a friend of mine made me realise the importance of using such a product to fill in brows every once in a while! I tend to not do this on a daily basis as I use it for more dramatic or dressy looks.
- Inglot Basics Freedom System Tri-Shadow Palette - I have already said enough on this palette in my opinion, I have written a whole blog post in relation to this gorgeous product by Inglot, so here it is: http://kayliesfashionparlour.blogspot.com/2015/01/inglot-eyeshadow-review.html
- Misslyn Basics Eye shadow Palette - This has been a favourite of mine for more than two years now, I just can't praise it enough! The variety of shadows is honestly amusing, and what makes them so much better is that they are so pigmented!
- The Body Shop Smudger Brush - This was given to me as a Christmas Present together with the above Inglot Palette, and it has been so great when applying highlighter and eyeshadows!
- Rimmel London Long Lasting Lipstick by Kate - This is just an example, because anyone who knows me can tell you how much I am in love with lipsticks, the brighter the better! This just happened to be in my make-up bag at the time but, Max Factor, Essence... any will do!
- Rimmel London Blush in Live Pink - This has just been my absolute favourite blush of all time, I've been using it for as long as I can remember, and I just keep buying a new one every time it finishes, its that good!
- ItStyle Make-up Concealer - This honestly just saves the day every time, its like having a best friend in your bag!?
- Random Blush Brush - Well, it does the job right?
- Ultra-shine Gloss Extra Brillante - When I'm not feeling in the mood for a full-on make-up look, just a little shine goes a great way! It looks like you've tried when really, you've just rolled out of bed (why am I sharing this on the Internet?!)
- Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Foundation - Probably not the best foundation
out there, but in my case it absolutely does the job without having to spend tons of money! So yay for me!
- Essence Pencil Eye Liner - Am I the only one that hasn't yet mastered the art of liquid eyeliner? I'm practicing guys, I'm practicing! However, I simply love this pencil eyeliner from Essence, it slides so beautifully on which makes it a lot easier to apply!
- Baby Lips Electro Fierce n' Tangy - Last but not least, this is an absolute lifesaver, especially with these cold months around. My lips tend to dry out and all I need is this lovely product! Problem Solved!